Our hearts continue to go out to the individuals and communities that have been affected by the COVID-19 coronavirus. We want to share with you what we are doing to manage the risk so we can meet your needs while ensuring the safety of our employees, you – our customer, and the communities where we operate.
- We’ve added a convenient way for customers to schedule calls by going to https://rmlock.com/schedule-an-appointment/
- Employees that can work remotely will be working from home to minimize exposure
- Phones will operate as they always have and this change should be seamless for you
- We are cross training employees to help mitigate any disruption in our ability to provide emergency and non-emergency services.
- Our expanding coverage in the Denver Metro Area will allow us to offer additional support
- There have been no cases or known exposure in any of our company, however for your protection and that of our employees, we need to take the next step in ensuring everyone’s safety
- We’ve increased our cleaning throughout the workareas. We’ve advised our employees to make sure they wash their hands thoroughly, while also supplying them with disinfectant wipes to clean their work areas, common areas and anything regularly being touched directly like door handles.
- For our customers, this week whenever possible, ask to submit your payment electronically to minimize person-to-person contact and easily allowing a minimum of 6 feet of separation as is being recommended
- Some services may be rendered without any contact.
- Digital receipts will be utilized
- We will now be accepting payment that doesn’t require person contact such as online payment.
- Until further notice, we will only accept credit card orders, we will not be accepting cash at this time
We appreciate your business. We’re here for you and will continue to be during this difficult time.